TELL ME WHEN TO GO LIVE FOR 5 MINUTES
AND HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET
AND HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET
Scroll down past the below the calendar to read the Get Booked To Book
Others Origin Story
ORIGIN STORY OF GET BOOKED TO BOOK OTHERS AS TOLD BY JOHN NEWLAND FROM UTAH, USA
I'm John Newland from Utah, USA
I have been Scott Gallagher's professional writer for about 12 years now.
Scott introduced me to Sameena shortly after the first Covid lockdown took place in Canada back on March 15th, 2020.
I've been with her the whole journey doing various pro-bono writing projects for her and I'm also an active member of Get Booked To Book Others, which is another one of Scott's creations that came into existence through Scott's "Entire Absence of Profit Motive" Step 12 related agreement he has with Sameena - which you can find out more about by going to www.my1111agreement.com
Background Bullet Points
- 2016-2020 - Scott created a number of fb live video streaming shows for Sameena which gave visibility and attention for Sameena's guests and it also meant Sameena did not have to pay for facebook ads to get customers. 100 percent of all revenue that came in for Sameena, came in directly from the free marketing Scott was able to create for Sameena by having the shows also broadcasted from the guest's fb account not Sameena's!!
- Her studio was an outgrowth of the very first multi-camera Facebook Live Streaming show in Canada (also created by Scott) which was called www.eleveneleven.tv
- People would come into Sameena's studio. Sameena would act as the host, and sometimes interview the person to bring out their true self all in front of multiple video cameras being streamed live on facebook with Scott incognito, doing his best to reamain anonymous, managing the production from one of the rooms at 10 Lisa street that was converted into an office.
- The shows only occured in the mornings because Scott's Step 12 daily routine only occurs in the mornings (which is how the 1111 show got it's name).
- Scott simply said told Sameena he would have no problem doing the production, so long as the guest actually went live in the studio on or before 1111am, because again, this was Scott's Step 12 time.
- This would be broadcasted as a 3 camera Facebook Live on the Facebook Timeline of the GUEST! (not a business page) This was very revolutionary at the time. It was a free service, which raised the interviewees profile on social media, as well as got them free visibility and attention (marketing) without Sameena ever having to spend any money on advertising to build her business.
- With Scott's guidance and support in the background, some of Sameena's guests ended up paying her to provide additional video marketing services, and an even smaller number of them became high ticket coaching and implementation clients through Sameena's business, "Hope for the Soul TV" with the first one paying Sameena 11k to work one on one with HER her for just 60 days.
- All Sameena's services were delivered in person at her studio apartment located at 10 Lisa, #2502, Brampton.
- Scott Gallagher was never an employee of Sameena's. Nor did he ever receive any sort of financial compensation from her (other than what may seem like a "barter" agreement called my 1111 agreement) or other form of payment for the guidance and support Scott was doing his best to provide anonymously to Sameena, behind the scenes, and in support of her clients, on a Step 12 basis.
- Sameena had a maximum of 2 hours per day of Scott's time which was delivered on Scott's terms, and was primarily delivered in an unstructured organic manner during his spare time, because this 2 hour block of time was his daily Step 12 commitment that the big book of alcoholics anonymous makes very clear is necessary for "permanent recovery".
- Scott allowed Sameena to leverage off of his personal and business credibility resulting in Sameena's clients paying more money than they otherwise would because of perceived value associated with her clients knowing that Scott was behind the scenes directly advising Sameena on what to next with them.
- Since April 4th, 2017, this was was Sameenas entire business model and it was custom designed by Scott Gallagher with an entire absence of profit motive as per his Step 12 www.my1111agreement.com
- Sameena's business was ultimately destroyed in one day, March 15th, 2020, when the first lockdown occured in Canada.
An Overview of The 10 Lisa St. #2502 Studio Shutdown:
Making The Transition
May 5th, 2020
Around June 2020
April 4th, 2021
- Scott created this business model for Sameena as a pathway for her to be self-sustainable after she suddenly lost her job and her career in 2016-2017 (and she lost her job because of something Scott did, which is why those who know Scott and Sameena's whole story the way I do, know that my1111agreement.com was really birthed from the 9th step, out of Scott's heartfelt willingness to make ammends for how his actions caused Sameena to become constructively dismissed, resulting her perceived value to the market place of social workers and hospice grief counsellors becoming practically non-existent.
- Sameena's business was entirely dependent upon her being able to have people visit her at her video streaming studio apartment which she's had the lease on since 2015. Although the studio and Sameena's business operated out of 10 Lisa St. Suite 2502, this was never Sameena's residence.
- Sameena lived with her mother, father and grandmother, at 4 Lisa Street, just down the road from the office studio apartment.
- The in-person studio at 10 Lisa St was Sameena's ONLY advertising/marketing platform she could rely upon to prospects and clients without having to pay money for facebook ads.
- It wasn't until March 1st, 2022, 10 Lisa Street officially became both Sameena's home and business address.
- In one single day, March 15th, 2020 Sameena's business was destroyed. Sameena's story would be just another statistic if it were not for the fact that I personally witnessed what happened to Sameena because I spoke with her face to face over zoom at least once a week when she was emotionally and financially falling apart to such an extent that even Scott could not save her business.
- Sameena even lost a 17k coaching client she was already working with in person at the studio every monday morning, but even though Sameena delivered sessions over zoom, the written contract was to deliver services in person (with Scott) which Sameena could no longer fulfill upon without breaking social distancing laws.
Making The Transition
- Scott did everything he could to help Sameena re-invent herself, but her medically diagnosed anxiety disorder and suicial ideations kept getting reactivated sometime after May 5th when Sameena began having problems with her landlord. I witnessed this over zoom more times than I would like to remember. No face-to-face meetings meant no customers. No customers meant no income.
May 5th, 2020
- Sameena’s landlord refused to accept her rent cheque. Scott did everything he could to help Sameena re-invent her business, but her medically dignosed anxiety disorder kept getting reactivated by her landlord's agents. This resulted in over 12 months of having to deal with her landlord’s harassment and abuse.
- Despite Sameena’s landlord knowing about her medically diagnosed anxiety condition, they continued to harass her and further trigger her anxiety condition throughout the pandemic.
- This made it impossible for her to focus on getting her revenue stream back on track. As she shared these moments with me, I could see her anxiety condition becoming paranoia, as she tried to deal with the harassment and frequent interruptions by her landlord scaring her and threatening her security.
Around June 2020
- Scott took it upon himself to educate himself with, and then teach Facebook Ads to Sameena with one of Scott's past corporate intervention clients footing the bill to the tune of $500 bucks a month. In actuality, Scott's Alberta based client reached out for monthly coaching paying Scott $500 for one hour of his time, the last Friday of each month.
- Paid Facebook ads was new territory to Sameena because she never had to learn how to advertise or market herself because the live streaming shows she used to have prior to the pandemic did that for her.
- She had to create, and put out new offers while she was mentally ill with no medication or treatment for her disorder. She also had no skill, ability, or compentency for sales and marketing. Remember, she was forced into solopreneurship because of how Scott's actions caused Sameena to loose her job and livelihood back in 2016. Needless to say she failed.
- And just when Sameena was ready to reveal her paid offers through facebook retargetting ads (December 2020) Scott's facebook Ad account which Sameena relied upon unexpectedly got shut down, and all the work her and Scott invested to create and run ads to their custom audiences was gone!!!
- Turned out that three months later, March 2021, Facebook suddenly reactivated Scott's account making it clear that Scott had not violated any facebook rules.
- At this point, it was too late however, because Scott had already advised Sameena to not have her business dependant on one single platform for generating leads as neither Sameena or Scott could justify investing in Facebook Ads, if one day they might end up getting shut down again of no fault of theirs.
- They invested a bit of time learning about Youtube Ads, but once again, this was all new territory for both Sameena and Scott and it was hard for Scott and I to keep Sameena focused on her business because her panic attacks, depression and anxiety kept getting triggered which made her financial success impossible.
- It was around this point that Scott realized that, just like back in April of 2017, Sameena's emotional and mental disabilities had to be dealt with first and most urgently, before she could attempt to rebuild her business, so Scott had to come up with another way to get Sameena daily face to face human connection like he did when he created her 1111 TV show and studio operating out of the 10 Lisa St apartment office.
- That new way was "Organic Automated Facebook Marketing" which took Sameena many months to learn, and successfully implement because the reality was, there were no new clients coming in for Sameena for so so long, she had completely lost faith that she would ever earn income again.
- Sameena's fear and anxiety around money escalated, and she was faced with the real threat of eviction if she could not pay her rent arrears before the Landlord Tenant Board when numersous eviction hearings first began getting heard over zoom. So when things were getting back to "normal", the threat of really losing her business and everything she cared about for ever became more real than ever. Suicidal thoughts came next and I witnessed some of these episodes.
- Scott determined that there was no way out of Sameena's obsessive worry, anxiety and paranoia, without help from medications which Sameena was completely against.
- It was out of Sameena's desperation and hopelessness, that Scott convinced Sameena to go all in on being of service to humanity through Get Booked To Book Others so Sameena could have a daily Step 12 practice of her own.
- In other words, Scott convinced Sameena she could stop worrying about money if she redirected her focus into making a difference for someone else every single morning as her way to start her day, just like what Sameena witnessed and experienced Scott doing for years in helping so many other countless people of which Sameena was only one of those people.
- With the emotional state Sameena was in, she needed a person to book or be booked by everyday.
- But there was not enough people for Sameena to have a booking session with everyday, so Sameena would use her 1111 agreement time to have regular booking sessions with Scott whenever she did not have someone to help ie "book".
- And as some time went by, new members kept joining organically, slowly but surely they came.
April 4th, 2021
- Sameena signs bankruptcy papers to save herself from eviction and further reprisals from her landlord.
April 21st, 2021
May 28th, 2021
- Sameena receives another legal notice in the mail from the Landlord's legal firm, and this time, it is a notice for eviction for being persistently late with the rent. And this time, there was no 'Stay Of Proceedings' to protect Sameena from eviction. The Landlord was taking her to court for the second time on a whole different matter, being persistently late with the rent.
May 28th, 2021
- Adding to the stress just before Sameena’s first eviction hearing, her grandmother suddenly became very ill, was sent to emergency, then on May 18th, 2021 she was sent into palliative care and died on May 28th, 2021.
- Also on May 28th, Sameena's best girlfriend Sarah Clarke dies suddenly very shortly after getting her second vaccine.
- Sameena was grieving from two very significant losses, dealing with extreme anxiety and depression without medication, while she was facing the very real possibility of eviction, which would mean permanently losing her business which operated at 10 Lisa Street. (she was still at this time living at home with her parents at 4 Lisa Street.)
- On August 12, 2021, Scott represented Sameena at the second hearing and won the case for her preventing her from being evicted.
- A one year conditional order was placed against Sameena, such that, if she was even one day late in paying her rent between September 2021 - September 2022, she would be automatically evicted resulting in her losing any hope of reviving her stuido business ever again.
- Fortunately Scott ceized an opportunity to ghost write and automate messages through Sameena's facebook account which resulted in Sameena securing her first new client since the pandemic started. The client, Fred Brown from New York (also a member of Get Booked To Book Others) paid Sameena 11 thousand US dollars to work with her for 6 months. The monies from this contract ultimately paid off the LTB order, ending the threat of eviction.
- Sameena has one last LTB court date pending. But this time it's Scott taking Sameena's landlord to court in what's called a T2. The hearing will take place over 2 days with Scott representing her. Scott will prove harrassment and be looking for compensation to the maxium allowable of 30 thousand dollars even though every single dollar won will not go to Sameena but to her bankruptcy estate to be disbursed fairly amongst all her past creditors.
Since March 2020, Scott tried a number of things during his Step 12 based www.my1111agreement.com time to help Sameena survive and revive her desire to live, and the only thing that worked as well, if not even better than the 1111 platform Scott created for her back in 2017, has been Get Booked To Book Others.
This "booking" thing is a process where two people go through a section of a book together, marking the passages in the book with a 6 color highlighting process (also created by Scott) where each individual color is used in a specific way, with the intention and purpose of bringing the particular books we use to life, through the Human Connection.
The whole spirit behind the 'booking' process, and why it causes miraculous results, especially when a person is doing it everyday consistently at their most preferrable time of day, is because, just the INTENTION of "booking" is to make a difference for the other person, kind of like the way 12 Step people like Scott think of it when they are guiding an alcoholic or addict through the 12 Step program that is precisely outlined in the Basic Text of Alcoholics Anonymous, fondly known my it's members as "The Big Book".
Booking serves a dual purpose. In addition to being a unique way of studying the material found in certain books, selected by Scott, the process offers a unique form of human connection because the process is done one on one over zoom, and is based upon Step 12.
The first book Scott chose to "book" Sameena in, which is still part of our collection, deals only with the law of attraction mind-set teachings of Abraham Hicks ie "Ask and it is Given".
After that, Scott introduced additional books, one by one, specially chosen for Sameena based on where she was at in her journey, with the intention always present in the forefront of Scott's mind, to get her back on track with becoming financially self-sustainable, making money in her business. (ie Scott's ammends for how his actions in 2016 caused the opposite for Sameena)
Although Scott initially created Get Booked To Book Others, out of his my1111agreement.com time with Sameena, to help her get back on track with becoming self-sustainable, it's important to note that, because this is Step 12 recovery "work" for Scott, Scott does not receive financial compensation either directly or indirectly for his creations and continued involvement with Get Booked To Book Others.
Ever since March 15th, 2020, it's been a constant struggle for Sameena. If it wasn’t her landlord harassing her, it would be one family crisis or another. Sameena really did not stand a chance at getting into a consistent, positive momentum with her business.
Regardless of what Sameena was going through, Scott continues to support her and many others, on a Step 12 basis, within the confines and limitations of his 1111 agreement with Sameena, every single morning, so long as the appointment ends before 1111am Eastern Standard Time at the absolute latest.